Sunday, March 30, 2008


NEW ENTRY ACCESS EFFECTIVE 1st APRIL


Dear Batch Mates,


With effect on 1 April 2008, admin will be relocating the present Security Counter (Exit 3) to LGF Lift B and closing the Exit 3 stairway access to parking levels to facilitate the renovation work.

The lift B (LRT side) currently not in use will be in operation from 1 April 2008, from LGF to 3rd floor only.All Staff and SRC may use the lift B (LRT side) from LGF to 3rd floor during office hours and students after 6.30pm.

To access 4th floor, students are to use Exit 3 stairway or the escalators

To access/from parking levels, please use Exit 5 (C) /new lobby area.

Please refer to the attached layout.
Cheerio
Kajen
~all the best for msk!!!! ~

1 comment:

Selerines said...

Hi friend... I am from India. Your blogs looks pretty cool and nice. I am interested to share my link with you. Are you interested my friend? Please visit my blog frequently and keep in touch there!!!! I hope you will accept my request.