Thursday, October 26, 2006

01# Reasons to study in the library

Before i start, please forgive my grammar mistakes and my profanities. I dislike to blog, i hate to blog, i freaking don't like to read blogs.

Oh yeah.

Instead of writing, reading blogs, why don't spend a little more time to study?

Everytime when i walk down to the library, my instinct drives me to make a left turn into the com lab. And i'll start using the com and start typing non sense about the gahmen and stuff.

Now, i have learnt to turn right and sit down. Study.

Studying in the library is an enjoyment. Believe me, it is.

Freaking believe me ok? So shut up already!


What's so great to study in the library?

Well, you get to study with the smart people. You'll get smart too.





False example of smart people.


Eh... Mistake. Not that one above. Should be this one.




Blardy smart peeple.


Smart peeple usually use more than 2 highlighters, i use only 2 so i'm not that smart!



What push a person like me to study is definitely the environment. You can barely smell the stress released by each of everyone of them.




Mmm.... I can smell the stress....


And the scent of stress once received by the brain, the system will automatically react. And the feedback will drive one's ass to stick on the chair, and eyes on the notes.

Notes? Wait, we have to notes to study!

Lecturers are not giving notes. If they do, notes given are not sufficient yet kind of useless. Well, we need more notes. A lot. Lotsa them.

Where to get notes? Print in the CAL lab? Oh great, supply me free A4 papers then.



Ian Zhing: Notes notes notes
Denise: fotokopi yourself can ar? Buy me kopi thanks.


Alright. Once getting the notes, the study must begin as soon as possible. Every single second counts.

10 seconds after staring at the notes, feel bored. Looking for distractions. Look around the library. Look around the flora and fauna in the library.



Cilaka mia budak, stare what stare? Back to your studies or else i'll rip you apart!


Well, if you don't concentrate enough, your ass shall be cursed.

Eyes on the notes until 5pm. Ciao.

In the end of the day, what have i studied?

Eh... Did i ever got those stuffs into my brain?


Whatever man, before i leave, i shall take a photo with a hibernating creature on the library sofa.



Guess who was that? Say cheese.




Det Nye Riket

5 comments:

KeeLaLa said...

Guess who is tat? Hahaha...Is our beloved Dorland William la! Huh? Since when he starts to sleep on sofa? I wonder...

KeeLaLa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
m106 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zzzyun said...

sorry, used wrong account to comment. blek. afterwards roons will come after me.. hehe.. but i only deleted one comment ya.

anyway, that's a funny post..

i guess it's true tat peer pressure will push u harder to study? then i shld go to library to study liao... haha..

eluent said...

I like william's shirt~!

wow, im so random~ keke. SS