Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Nine Outcomes, Huh?

In a pathetic attempt to revive this blog - it better not die so fast! - here you are, reading one of my crappy posts again. Hehe.

Anyway, I was thinking, since IMU is always talking abt the 9 outcomes (erm, I dunno any of them, blek), why not we write down the 9 outcomes of having a M106 blog? [yeah, crappy, but I dunno what to write here eh...]

The Nine Outcomes of a M106 Blog:

  1. to be a place to ahem, "diseminate information" abt Imu? Nothing like sharing where's the best places to study [huh?] or which lecturers you think are the coolest in Imu. :) Random topics encouraged.

  2. a place to share our joys or sadness that we go thru as a batch... A place to talk abt events in Imu.. Be it a funny class, a sudden fire drill or even Imu Cup... Anything goes~ Photos anyone? Camwhores wildly welcomed. *winks*

  3. to promote friendships among batchmates so that you don't go "Who?" when your friend is talking abt that pretty girl/hot guy that sits just in front of you during lectures. =P Sucha shame, isn't it?

  4. a platform where you can air your opinions or disatisfaction. We're like to improve our general knowledge too. And then the dean will say that our blog is nothing but... the most educational blog of all. *smug smile*

  5. to keep up with the 101 of who's going out with, who's going after who etc... *psst, gossip alert* Tongues Fingers are wagging. lol.

  6. just tot of this. A place to discuss our weekly woes of PBL!! Ah.. We could share information or smtg? Share info on our lectures? Which books to buy? To buy or not to buy? But that would make it kinda boring, woudn't it? *shrug* We can't escape jargons anymore!! :T

  7. well, since a lot of the posts here are supposed to be hilarious *cough cough*, this blog can definitely be a stress buster! Hey, you shld be smiling while reading this post eh. Pretty please? *shiny eyes* [I think I watch too much anime ade..]

  8. basically, just a place for ppl like me, who have nothing better to do, but talk crap to a bunch of ppl. Blek.

  9. err...how come they're so good at crapping and can come up with nine outcomes? I'm beat. You think the last one yourself lah. -_-

Btw, there's this cool video up at YouTube. It's called All About Imu (Ball Song) and it's really really funny. Guaranteed~ Pity I can't load it up here for you guys coz they don't support the beta version of blogger yet, but the next best thing I can do is provide the link. ^o^ Click here for some laughs. =) Enjoy~

# Ah, peeps with blogs, pls try to promote this batch blog in your blog okie? Thanks a lot! :D

Oh ya, b4 I go, just in case you guys didn't know, I was just kidding bout the ground rules that I wrote abt in my last post. Of coz we're not that strict lah, but pls don't go overboard and insult the government or smtg okie? Thanks and YES, we do welcome your creative contributions to this blog. So come blog now~!

I'm starting to wonder whether I shld post this up onot.. It's too crappy, even for me! o.O

---------------------- *thinks*

~~~~~~~~~~

Ahhh.... what the heck, screw it. I'm posting. =)

No comments: