Monday, July 09, 2007

NO RESIT OSCE!!!

Yes ppl, as the title mentions, there's NO RESIT!! I repeat NO RESIT!! Hahaha... So now we all can go and really enjoy ourselves!!

I knew the results would be out at 10am this morning so I set my hp alarm to 10am. True enough, in less than 5 minute after I woke up, I received a sms from ZY stating that there's no resit and viva list will be out tomorrow. I even called Thuan Tzen to double check the message and yes it was confirmed!! I called up my friends to spread the word. The next thing I did was to come online and post this good news up here. Even as I do so now, I have no brush my teeth nor wash my face!! (I know I should leave the details at home but this is such a joyous occassion I just don't mind!!)

I was really expecting to resit, since I heard that there was leak of the questions. Even as I pray to God, I struggled to keep faith that He would bring our batch through this. I kept telling myself to trust in God, as long as the result is not out. Yesterday night, I told myself : If there's no resit, it can't be anything else but GOD.

As you guys can see now, I'm a Christian. I'm not trying to propagate my faith here, but I'm just sharing from deep within how I feel everytime God brings miracle in both small and big ways into my life. On friday as I was lamenting on the possibility of resitting, my friend told me nothing is impossible with Him. Coz my God is bigger than you think. Amen to that!!

Now ppl,the only other hurdle for us is tomorrow's viva list!! I'm sure most of us are afraid of the worst, and seriously, nothing is for sure. Pray hard and ask God to cover and bring our batch through this once again!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wahwahH..
need to be so kan cheaong about this meh..??
haha..

^o^